Shoutbox
[b]Wir brauchen dringend Mitglieder [/b]

Adidas Tubular

in Bündniss Spruch 26.10.2019 05:27
von Jessie Coverdale • 3 Beiträge

ÿþThere is still no release date for this Dame Time colorway Adidas Tubular of the adidas D Lillard 2 but we ll give you more information as soon as it becomes available.I wonder what took adidas so long to make a colorway to pay homage to this huge moment in Dame s career. I like the inspiration/theme, but I don t think an all-red colorway was a good idea since that s already been done on the D Lillard 2.The Derrick Rose line is on the verge of releasing the former MVP s 9th signature shoe.

Pretty cool to see this EQT model on miadidas. I may not be a huge fan of the shoe, but I m sure that many people will be taking advantage of this.Up next for the adidas EQT Running Yeezy Supply Support 93 is this Fall/Winter appropriate version of the model. Known as the adidas EQT Running Support 93 Winter Wool, let s take a closer look at the shoe.ÿþAbove you will find the adidas EQT Support 93/17 Burgundy Red that made its debut earlier Addidas NMD this week. Like what you see?

For the meantime, you will only be able to find them at JD Sports.This brand new colorway of the adidas EQT Support 93/17 comes dressed in a tonal Burgundy Red upper made out of a combination of mesh and suede. Notable features on the upper include the two-toned pattern on the toe and tongue, the nylon Three Stripes branding, the signature burrito tongue, the TPU heel counter, and the neoprene heel tab. The Brrgundy upper is then contrasted by the Blacked-out Addidas Superstar Boost midsole and Black rubber outsole.

Pretty clean, right? If you re in need of a pair for the Fall season, pick one up today at JD Sports while supplies last.ÿþadidas wants you to have the EQT Support 93/17 in your rotation all year round which is why they have created this new rendition of the lifestyle runner with new materials.This adidas EQT Support 93/17 features a new Gore-Tex upper that is meant to protect your feet from the elements during the Fall and Winter seasons. Unofficially dubbed the  Reflect and Protect .

ÿþSet to make its debut tomorrow, here s a good look at the two pairs that make up the adidas EQT Support 93/17 Welding Pack. This time around the super-comfy adidas EQT Support 93/17 comes dressed in your choice of Black and Orange or Off-White, Grey and Turquoise. Mesh, neoprene and nylon construct the uppers, while a chunky Boost midsole help match the comfort to the aesthetics. Get a Adidas Adilette good look at both pairs above and look for the adidas EQT Support 93/17 to release at select retailers on 12/1 (tomorrow).

ÿþA new colorway of the adidas EQT Support 93/17 has arrived and in the form of white/blue just in time for the colder season ahead. The shoe features a mesh upper with tailored yarn embroidery and knit mesh quarter panels, structured by the shoe s signature molded TPU support piece and heel cap. Other details consist of the webbing tape Three Stripes lace system, placed atop a molded Boost midsole with integrated Three Stripes-mark and a rubber outsole.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MagRobert
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 924 Themen und 928 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen