Shoutbox
[b]Wir brauchen dringend Mitglieder [/b]

nike air force one

in Bündniss Spruch 08.10.2019 05:00
von Baldwin Price • 3 Beiträge

Those photos from Nike pretty nike air force one much solidified my idea and made me pull the trigger on them. I was really going for a galaxy-type colorway, but a little more subtle. I went with Gamma Blue speckles on them because I figured they d be  low key on the shoe, and I ended up being right. They blend in so nicely, I like the chroma option in general, it s very eye-popping in person.The Red Carpet iDs are obviously inspired by the LeBron 7 Red Carpet .

The camo swooshes represent the old school U Miami days which is when the football team earned the school the nickname  nike air huarache Thug U . The intense and cocky athleticism of the teams during that time was great. They even wore camp at times as they entered stadiums. I wanted a sneaker to embody that spirit. I used the nike air jordan King s Pride colorway as the base because the floral pattern on the sockliner perfectly captured the decor around Miami s beautiful campus.

I started  From Concept to Concrete to explore your creativity. As a child I would daydream and doodle my sneakers in different colorways always wishing they would release. Thankfully, we now live in a time where NIKEiD makes those aspirations possible and if NIKEiD can t offer it, there nike air mag are amazing artists out there that can bring life to nearly anything you can imagine. I personally have a small NIKEiD collection but I wanted to share my most significant pair  my very first pair, a NIKEiD LeBron 12 .

I knew I wanted gold accents throughout the sneaker as a representation of a champion and royalty of a  King . I knew I wanted a translucent outsole. I also knew I wanted the posite and midsole the same color to flow as one from heel to toe. I ultimately went with a blue upper and black posite/midsole because it reminded me of the early 2000s during the alpha project when navy blue and gold were apart of nike air max 1 primary colorways. The red accents were a representation of LeBron also and tied in the whole colorway.

I created these the first day the LeBron 12 hit NIKEiD. It s become one of those simple yet powerful colorways. I m humbled that others have created this same color scheme and have thanked me for the inspiration.For this installment of From Concept to Concrete we take a look at @police_nupe  s NIKEiD and custom made sneaker collection!My first pair of NIKEiDs are the Nike KD 3  Entourage themed which includes a blue upper, black accents and a yellow outsole.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MagRobert
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 924 Themen und 928 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen