Shoutbox
[b]Wir brauchen dringend Mitglieder [/b]

nike dunk high sb

in Engste Freunde 04.07.2019 04:47
von Ian Daisy • 3 Beiträge

I knew that there was an evolution when I saw nike dunk high sb it first hand one morning at the sneaker store. It was about 6:30 AM and much to my disdain I felt I had to hit the store early to cop a pair of Nike KD 6  Liger . The line was pretty full as a bunch of shoes were dropping that day. The line had the usual suspects: hardcore sneakerheads, thugs, wannabe thugs, girls trying to cop GS, sports guys who want to look fresh at their next basketball tournament, etc.

What floored me was the amount of young kids who were able to get their parent up and out of bed on a Saturday, after a week of working, to cop up on sneaks. Once I got close to the register nike flyknit 2017 a soccer mom sneaker mom began to chat me up. She was alone. The conversation ensued:With the success of Penny Hardaway s and Charles Barkley s signature kicks getting actual new (albeit retro-inspired) numbered models, it was only a matter of time before Scottie nike flyknit high top Pippen would get a second shot at the spotlight.

Especially since he was rocking arguably one of the best basketball kicks in Olympic history, the Nike Air Force 180  USA. Like the Air Jordan 6  Olympics, this also got a retro release in 2012 and was a hit with sneakerheads.This week was one of the craziest ever when it comes to sneaker news. I knew that the Nike Air Mag frenzy was gonna be pretty crazy, but I didn t imagine that it was nike free flyknit 4.0 womens going to be as chaotic as it was.

So I decided to look high and low for some of the best Air-Mag inspired sneakers that have been created over the last few years. Let s take a look at some of the best.There are some brands, collaborations and sub-lines of sneakers that nobody can resist. Between the major brands and their endorsers, there are definitely some kicks that everyone hopes will land in their collection. It could be because of the limited quantity, or just because the designer is famous.

No matter if people like them or not, hypebeasts will always swipe these sneaks off of the shelves.Right in front of me at the line was a dude who was wearing a beat-up pair of the  White/Infrared 6s that dropped earlier this year. He missed out on the Nike release earlier that morning and was hoping desperately that they would still have his size (8) by the time he got there. Even nike knit though the Foot Locker people were telling him he had nothing to worry about, he was still nervous.

ÿþHere s another look and what else we can expect to see from Nike SB in 2008. They will release more colorways of the P-Rod 2, Zoom Tre, Team Edition, Air Classic, Blazer, Zoom Air Harbor, Zoom Air Abington, Zoom Air Regime, and even the Trainer 2 SB gets some attention next year. This preview will cover releases for January, February, and March. Stay tuned for we will keep you updated with Nike  s SB 2008 line up. via Cemetery ( NSB )

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MagRobert
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 924 Themen und 928 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen